At nmotion our policy is to see all new patients within 24-48 hours of making an appointment. For some patients, many appointments are available on the same day.
This policy ensures that your needs are addressed immediately, so you can feel better, faster.
What to bring to your first visit at nmotion:
- Insurance card
- Referral (if necessary)
- Patient Forms (Download Now)
How to prepare for your first visit:
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes that are easy to move in.
- Arrive at your appointment 5-10 minutes early.
What to expect on your first visit to nmotion:
You will be greeted by our helpful receptionist who may verify some of your information. Next, you will be interviewed by a physical therapist to review your medical history and symptoms.
- What types of symptoms are you experiencing?
- What aggravates and eases these symptoms?
- How long have you been having these symptoms?
- How did your symptoms start?
- Have you ever had physical therapy or other treatments before? If so, what was the result?
You will next undergo a physical exam, where your physical therapist will look at your strength, mobility and flexibility to help determine the possible origins of your condition.
Then, your physical therapist will assess your condition and explain how they will treat it. You will collaborate on goals that you will achieve during your course of therapy. We welcome questions at this point and our physical therapists are happy to provide you with details you may want to know.
Treatment normally begins on the same day as your initial evaluation.
If appropriate, a tailored home exercise program will be given. It is essential to your quick recovery to adhere to this program.
The last step is to check out and schedule a follow-up appointment. All co-pays are due when services are rendered.